A Main Street Boutique.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

"My Passion" EXCLUSIVE!--

My Passion
What better way to kick off the Holidays than with a "My Passion" tee?? I guarantee there's a t-shirt that speaks right to your heart! ;) We're totally loving them! These are just a couple of the styles that have just rolled right off the press---





The making of "My Passion."--
From the Creators--
"Passion is what drives us. It is what compels us to do the things we love. Our passion began as love for others. We wanted to find a way to unite our daily lives with the very things that we feel passionate about. Our passions include faith, family, and friends which inspired the concept. Our goal is to provide quality apparel for you to show the world your passion. We want to know what you’re passionate about. Whether it be faith, sports, family, career, or hobby we want to know what moves you."

"We are hoping to soon expand our line adding soon some womens graphic fitted tees, half zip pullovers, and a new sports line.  All our apparel can be found online at mypassionapparel.com or on My Passion's Facebook!"
-My Passion Crew

Let the Holiday shopping begin, everyone! 

P.S. Remember, you can shop and even order right off My Passion's facebook or website! The Rage is totally loving these tee's! However, we are not a current retailer. 

Xoxo, The Rage<3










No comments:

Post a Comment