A Main Street Boutique.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Vacation 2012

Sooo...I know it's been a while since we've made a post! It's been super-busy here in the store, and to top it off, I've been on vacation! We promise we'll do better with more consistent posts. 
If you haven't checked out our colored denim selection lately, you should! We've got many color options in shorts and jeans. Talk about something we can't keep enough of...geez! Everyone's wanting a pair!




And since I did just take one of the most fun vacations EVER in St. Thomas (in the US Virgin Islands) ....I have to post some pictures so y'all can check it out! If you're ever looking to go somewhere where the road is less traveled, I would highly recommend St. John. Every view was breathtaking...and it was so relaxing! Can't wait to go back some day!

This was the view from our Villa looking back at Magen's Bay on St. Thomas in the USVI. Talk about breathtaking! 
Looking down from the top balcony on our pool and hot tub. Loved the fact it perched on a cliffside right beside the ocean!

Magen's Bay

View of Magen's Bay from Drake's Seat.

Hawksnest Beach on St. John. One of the most beautiful beaches I have ever laid eyes on! 

Collage of Me, Lori (my sissy), and Mom! Had such a fun time!

Until next time...
xoxo, The Rage<3

No comments:

Post a Comment