A Main Street Boutique.

Friday, July 20, 2012

Boots! One.Oh.One.

Hi! Hope everyone is throughly enjoying the fact that it's Friday! I know we are! Or, maybe we're just SUPER excited about the fact that we just received our first boot shipment for fall! As I stated in my previous post, fall is my absolute favorite. Boots, however...are my second love! Here's a couple of "boot" inspirations I've gathered for you all.. AND the newest member to The Elle's family! --The "Wyatt"<3


Love the stacked bracelets!


You already know I'm crazy over chevron-- chevron + boots just pretty much melts my heart!




Boots are GREAT at engagement photos! 

Now, introducing... The "Wyatt" -- $79.99




The "Wyatt" is available at The Elle. Currently, all sizes available! :) 
Order now! 
479.394.3553

Have a safe, and relaxing weekend! 
-The Elle



No comments:

Post a Comment