A Main Street Boutique.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hello, everyone! Lori here from The Elle. So, Kailynn and I had a little down time today-- so we put together a couple of looks for you all that we are LOVING. We think they're going to be super hot this fall! I don't know about you guys, but I can't wait to wear boots, scarves, hats.. etc. As much as I like summer, there is no doubt that I love fall! Here are some of the looks that we are totally raving over right now...









Gosh, I can't express to you all how ready for fall I am! Laci from The Rage was right-- Mustard, and Orange are definitely still going to be hot this fall. So, if you see any of those colors while your out and about-- don't second guess yourself. Love it. Buy it. & Most of all ROCK IT! :)

Talk to everyone soon-- be on the look-out for new merchandise daily!

Ohh, P.S.-- The Elle's STORE WIDE 20% OFF sale is happening Saturday, July 21st! Come out and see us!

-The Elle



No comments:

Post a Comment